- Learn WordPress.
- Practice hosting a site on my own LAMP server.
- Create a marketing piece for me as a prospective faculty member.
Three things happened that help to explain the nearly-two-year lapse in posts on the site:
- I became focused on my dissertation to the exclusion of everything else, including the public portion of this blog. I actually used the blog as a means for “memoing” during my research and writing, so there are forty-three posts here that you cannot see.
- The LAMP server I set up stopped serving up my blog, and I was not proficient enough in L, A, M, or P to troubleshoot it effectively.
- I was hired at Dominican.
I recently resurrected the blog and migrated it to a web hosting service, and I’ll be working to redirect it as a reflection of the work I’m doing at Dominican and in the library community. Stay tuned…